I’m pretty sure you’d know by now that I am a big fan of face masks! I love treating myself to a good old face mask once or twice a week as part of my evening pamper routine. I find that taking some time out to care for my skin can really help my de-stress and using a good quality face mask can really make a difference to the way my skin looks and feels.
7th Heaven is one of my favourite drugstore face mask brands, and one that I have been using for over 10 years now! 7th Heaven face mask packs can easily be found in drugstores such as Boots and Superdrug, and online at Feel Unique – and there’s great news for face mask fans this Christmas as 7th Heaven have released a range of fantastic Christmas gift sets which would make perfect gifts for all beauty lovers.
I was recently sent the 7th Heaven Basket Full of Goodies gift set from the range and thought I would share the contents with you. The gift set is very reasonably priced at £10 – especially when you consider all the beauty treats contained inside the gift set!
So, what’s inside?
The gift set comes nicely packaged in a wicker basket and apart from containing six incredible face masks, there is also a Pulped Papaya Rescue Hair Masque which targets dry/dull hair, a Coconut Protein Hair Masque which is aimed at dry/weak hair, a Fresh Feet Masque which cools the feet, leaving them fresh and tingly, 2 scented bath bombs and a shower pom pom. The variety of face masks inside the package:
- Dead Sea Mud Pac: An effective face mask which contains pressed flowesr, dead sea salt and seaweed to clarify combination/oily skin.
- Very Berry Mud Masque: A deep cleansing and soothing face mask which contains cranberries, peach kernels and blueberries for normal/combination skin.
- Avocado Oil Mud: A mud mask containing aloe vera, walnut and avocado to exfoliate and moisturise combination/oily skin.
- Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque: A relaxing self-heating face mask which contains lime, jasmine and grapefruit to unclog pores and clarify normal/dry skin.
- Cucumber Peel-Off: A satisfying peel-off masque which contains lime, jasmine and cucumber to remove dirt and grime from oily skin.
- Manuka Honey Peel-Off: A peel-off masque which contains jasmine, aloe vera and honey to remove dead skin cells from problem skin.
- Passion Peel-Off: A peel-off masque which contains raspberries, passion flowers and pomegranate to remove unwanted oils and protect combination skin.