Bridget Jones Diary is pretty much my all-time favourite film, and one which I’ve re-watched more times than I care to admit. We’ve all got a bit of Bridget in us, and it’s just how relatable she is that makes me (and many others) love the film so much! So in order to celebrate the release of Bridget Jones Baby this weekend – which I watched last night and LOVED – here are 10 Bridget Jones moments all bloggers can surely relate to!
1. What you’d like your readers to think you look like 24/7
All those perfectly-angled selfies and blog photos are precisely what you’d like everyone to think you (effortlessly) look like all the time. *Deletes the other 20 photos which didn’t quite make the cut*
2. What you actually look like while you blog
Hair up in a messy bun, makeup off, comfies ON!
3. When you receive an awesome email from a PR company
Nothing quite beats the feeling of receiving an email from one of your favourite brands asking if you’d like to collaborate with them. Err, YES PLEASE!?
4. When a PR company gets your size TOTALLY wrong
Total, utter disappointment.
5. When your family/friends discover your blog/channel
6. When you attempt that (dubious) healthy recipe you saw on Pinterest
We’ve all been there…
7. When you’re getting ready to shoot an OOTD post in public
Confidence is SKY HIGH at this stage because ‘Who cares what people think while I pose in public trying to get the perfect shot?’
8. When you realise that you actually do care what people think of you in public.
9. When the photos don’t turn out as planned
Yeah, we’ll just pretend that the hours spent getting ready and posing for photos never happened.
10. When you’re proud of your blog and feel like you’re on top of the world!
Blogging involves a lot of hard work and commitment, and it’s the days when you realise this that make you super proud of having your own blog! Hooray!
Which of these moments can you relate to? Tweet me!