This Christmas I decided to go for a natural makeup look, using some liquid black liner and one of my favourite lip products, the Topshop Sheer Lips in ‘Chuck. Read on to find out what products I used to create my makeup look (and hooray! I finally got a decent camera!)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in Ivory. My current go-to foundation, which provides medium coverage and lasts all day. This provides a satin finish and looks so natural on the skin.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in 010 Porcelain. This concealer is a recent discovery of mine, and I’ve been pretty impressed with its pigmentation. It’s great for concealing under-eye dark circles as well as blemishes.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW20. I bought this last summer and it’s been a firm favourite of mine. It adds some extra coverage and helps my makeup last longer.
- KIKO Rebel Romantic Perfecting Bronzer in Light. This bronzer is also one of my current favourites – it’s very pigmented though, so a light hand is required!
- Benefit Rockateur Blush. I love Benefit’s Rockateur blush when I’m going for a natural, dewy look.
- Topshop Glow Stick in Play Up. This cream highlight changed my (makeup) life earlier this year and converted me into a highlight-lover. It’s so easy to use and adds a lovely, natural glow to the skin.
- MAC Eyeshadows in All That Glitters and Woodwinked. All That Glitters and Woodwinked are two eyeshadows from MAC that I would highly recommend! They are by far my most-used MAC eyeshadows and look beautiful blended together.
- L’Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim. This is an easy-to-use liquid liner, which is great for anyone who isn’t normally great at applying liquid liner. It’s long-lasting and incredibly pigmented.
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara. This luxurious mascara from Lancome gives lashes a gorgeous fanned-out look, as well as adding volume and length to your lashes.
- Rimmel Brow This Way in Blonde. This was another recent purchase for me. I’d never tried a brow gel before, and I wish I had done sooner! This one is so easy to use and sets my brows nicely.
- Topshop Sheer Lips in Chuck. I love wearing this lipstick, especially during the cold, winter months as it feels so moisturising, plus it adds a lovely, subtle berry shade to the lips!