Autumn is finally here! And so I decided to (slightly) change up my everyday makeup for the new season. Lately, I’ve been opting for a glowy, rather than matte, base. And although I’m not a huge fan of dark berry lips, I decided to go for a gold-purple subtle eye and my favourite pink-mauve lipstick. Read on to find out what products I used!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in Ivory. This provides a medium-coverage, satin finish and is very long lasting.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory. My all-time favourite concealer for dark under-eye circles.
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer. This can be used under or over foundation for a bronzed look and to help your foundation last even longer on the skin.
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher. A dark, rose-mauve shade. An autumn staple.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. This adds a little bit of extra coverage and is perfect for setting the T-zone.
- Topshop Glow Stick. The secret behind my glowy look! I added some of this to the tops of my cheek bones.
- Sleek iDivine Vintage Romance Palette. Shades: Court in Cannes, Forever in Florence and Propose in Prague. I applied Court in Cannes, a golden shade, all over my lid. I then applied Forever in Florence, a dark purple shade on the outer corner of my lids, and finally I applied Propose in Prague, a matte warm-brown shade to my crease. Unfortunately the colours don’t show up as well in my photos until I get my new camera!
- L’Oreal Superliner Black Lacquer Waterproof. My new favourite liquid liner. I speak about this in my September Favourites.
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. LOVE this mascara as it adds lots of length and volume!
- MAC Brave. This has been my go-to everyday lipstick ever since I bought it earlier this year. Check out my review here.
What are your favourite makeup products to use in the autumn?