On my recent trip to Edinburgh I thought I would pop into Primark on Princes Street. As many of you would know, the variety and quality of the clothes in Primark vary so much from one location to another. However, the one on Princes Street happened to be one of the most amazing ones I have been to – there was so much stuff I wanted!!
1. White Victoriana Sheer Lace Top, £7
It was love at first sight with this one.
2. White Broderie Anglaise Tie Front Shirt, £7
Looks so pretty teamed with some light blue jeans.
3. White Sleeveless Gold Buttoned Shirt, £8
Perfect with some printed summer jeans.
4. Burnt Orange and Navy Stripe Tee, £3.50
Great basic tee! As you’ll see, I went a bit mad with these.
5. Cream and Navy Stripe Tee, £3.50
6. Red and White Stripe Tee, £3.50
7. Black Ribbed Side Split Tee, £6
8. Burgundy Ribbed Side Split Tee, £6
9. Teal Skinny Jeans with Embroidered Detail, £8
10. Dusky Pink Skinny Jeans with Embroidered Detail, £8
I loved these so much that I went back to buy the pink pair.
11. Honey Bee Nails, £1
A cute bargain!
Check out my recent Primark hauls.
What have you been loving in Primark recently?