1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Contouring! I find contouring so hard to do – no matter how many video tutorials I watch or times I’ve practiced, it always looks strange when I give it a go. However, I won’t give up – I shall hopefully be able to contour my face some day soon!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Probably not as regularly as I should do – However I do try to wash them every other week.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
It depends on how busy I am! During exam time, the state of my nails was shocking. However, now that I have got lots more time on my hands (and nails hehe!) I normally re-paint my nails as soon as the chipping becomes quite noticeable, especially if I’m wearing a dark nail polish.
4. How long do you put off buying/ replacing a beauty or nail product, even if you need it (i.e. top coat, foundation and so on)?
If It’s a product which I use everyday, such as eyeliner, mascara and foundation, then I would definitely not put off replacing it for long – probably just a day or two!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not moisturising every night before I go to bed.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Tidying up – mega yawn!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends on where I’m going and how much makeup I’m planning on wearing – I normally try not to leave it until the last minute though.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yep, sometimes I’ve got no choice!
9. How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections?
I’d say they’re both pretty organised, however I am currently on the hunt for a cool drawer-with-small-compartments-type-thing organiser for my makeup (Leave me any suggestions in the comments below please!)
10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post?
Probably around 3-4 weeks during my exams and when I was on holiday with no decent internet connection.